2. Designed Good: Clothing. Artwork. Gear. Gadgets. Accessories. And the stories about how they’re making a difference.
3/5. Invisible Children: All donations and purchases fund Invisible Children’s mission of civilian protection and rehabilitation of children abducted by the LRA. Their protection and recovery PROGRAMS focus on the futures of war-affected youth while their worldwide advocacy aims to establish long-term peace and prosperity.
4. Falling Whistles: Falling Whistles is working toward the end of the deadliest war of our time. We are building a global coalition to demand peace in Congo and investing in Congolese visionaries.
6. TOMS: When a customer buys a pair of TOMS Eyewear, they provide Giving Partners with funding to restore or save the sight of one individual.
7. Juntos: For every Juntos pair sold, an education pack is given to an at-risk child in the source region.
8. Seven Hopes United: Seven Hopes United specializes in marketing stylish, handmade, fair trade and eco-friendly gifts from around the globe. Your purchase of fair trade products ensures that our artisans are paid a living wage for their work, working conditions are safe, and no children are exploited. We are committed to promoting a sustainable lifestyle. We strive to source products that use recycled and natural materials through a traditional handmade process.
9. ESPEROS: Set out to create a consumer driven movement that will provide children in need with access to education. With every bag sold, ESPEROS helps fund one year of education for a child in the developing world.
10. And don’t forget, you can always donate to a charity in the name of yourself or from family and friends. Some of our favorites here at Polish and Flair include Feeding America, The Make a Wish Foundation and Baseball Coaches Against Multiple Myeloma.